Home Moving Services
When you choose Big and Small Moving Company, you can expect to receive high quality
service and honest pricing. We are veteran owned and operated, and share the military’s dedication to high standards. We are a full service moving company and offer packing services, furniture assembly, and disposal services. Our professional movers provide the tools and equipment necessary to move you fast and efficiently. Let us know how we can help you make your move as easy as possible!
Our Professional Moving Team
When hiring a moving company, it is important to know that you can trust the people who are coming into your home and around your family. Our clean-cut movers are background checked, and regularly drug tested. When our moving team arrives at your home, they will be in uniform and promptly identify themselves. They will adhere to a strict code-of-conduct while in your home. Our company does not tolerate foul language or unprofessional conduct from our movers while they are in your home. We have built our reputation on referrals from satisfied customers, and take your feedback seriously.
For every move, we will:
- Show up on the scheduled Date
- Lay down protective floor covering
- Properly cover/protect furniture
- Use extreme caution to prevent damage to walls
- Have a supervisor onsite
- Provide Excellent Customer Service
Our Local Moving Rates
We have easy, no-frills, no-surprises moving rates. We like to be transparent with our pricing so that our customers know ahead of time what they can expect to pay. We don’t add in surprise fees at the end. Our professional movers are fast and efficient.
Here are some things to keep in mind while calling around to moving companies for pricing:
- Lowest hourly rates do not always mean lowest pricing! Companies will lure you in with low hourly rates, but there are a lot of sneaky ways for moving companies to add on additional costs. Always ask “what other costs could I potentially incur?”
- Do not use a broker service! These companies are a lead service that will take your information and send it to multiple moving companies. Not only will you pay a higher cost for using a “middle man”, you can expect to be hassled by moving company calls and emails for the next few weeks.
- Always make sure that the moving company you choose is insured. Ask about the claims process. Movers can be as careful as possible, but sometimes damage does occur. You’ll want to know that you are covered in the event that you belongings are damaged.